Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year, So Long 2013...,


2013 was a year of grunt work and some nice surprises.  I'm so thankful to my wife, Amanda, for pushing me back up on stage.  I feel like myself again and more a part of the New Orleans community because of it.  

I want to wish the very best to the whole St. Roch Crew.  May we all push ourselves even harder in 2014.

Special thanks to all who were part of my record "Campo Santo".  I can't believe all of you were a part of it and it's almost on wax.  
Danny Blume, Josh Werner, Dave Burnett, Nels Cline, David Baron, Zach Alford, Jerry Morotta, Margo Valiente, Misha, John Ellis, Madison, Ward Williams, and Dan Brooks.

Thanks to my New Orleans music crew especially William Chandler.  Shout out to Leesaw, Ms. Mec, Graham Hill, Elise Pinkham, Anton Jonas, Phil Rollins, Bart Ramsey, Olivia, Dave and Scott at the Opera House.  



No comments:

Post a Comment