Wednesday, May 15, 2013

St. Roch Times....



It's really changing fast in our neighborhood and want to take the time to enjoy all its quirks while we still have them.  The city is laced with crime but the movement is over powering it.  I remember being in Williamsburg in the late 90's and going back there now I can hardly recognize it.  I guess people are drawn to the creative communities that artist piece together.  I didn't really see what was going on in Brooklyn while living there.  I guess we were all too busy working on our music projects and living.  It's nice to think back on it but also nice to focus on what's taking place here in New Orleans.  I'll try to keep documenting as I go.  I wish there were blogs back in the 90's so I could look back on it.  Maybe it was more precious and of the moment.  So many things now are enjoyed but not fully experienced because we're seeing most of it through our iphones.  




New Wave Brunch.


Pool at Mimi's


No comments:

Post a Comment