Monday, January 10, 2011

New Years 2011 Portraits


We rung in the New Year at a friends house in the French Quarter this year.  It was a nice time, met some very interesting people and hung with old friends.



E Lang the Great!


Jeffrey


Femi


Wifey


This year will bring on a new record and am excited about my collaborations in New Orleans taking shape.  Also, will be reuniting with Danny Blume whom I worked with on So Long.  He will be mixing and playing guitar on my new record.  I'm tossing around names for the record.  The Tide of Galloping Horses, KingQueen, We Took to the Woods?  Not sure yet, depends on where things go in the creative process with the music and my collaborators.  Please feel free to make suggestions.  There will be plenty of harmonies and clip on beards!





No comments:

Post a Comment